Friday, March 5, 2010

Hahaha!

I love to laugh! People sometimes say that I have a disturbing laugh, and I laugh to something funny only found in my head, but I still love laughing! Last night, a photo was snapped of me laughing red, and it was so funny too! Here's some photos of me laughing my head off:

 
This was taken during an impromptu office photo shoot, where my office mates were clowning around. Something remotely funny is always a hit to me: I love jokes and make them up often to have a good laugh!

 
 This was taken during an outing for my friend's birthday. I was singing "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls, and the lyrics "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" was making me laugh so hard.
Everytime I think of the word freak, I imagine some deformed creature. I'm sure, any guy would love to have something deformed for a girlfriend. Haha! Note the nonchalant facial expressions of my friends behind me.


This was the aforementioned photo taken last night. I can't even remember what was so funny. I was eating too, which explains the hand. A tanned (and slightly sun-burnt) face turns even more red from laughing.

One can never have enough of laughter. Its something that I encourage on everyone. Have a good laugh, and always find funny things to laugh about - but be nice! Laugh with someone, not at someone.