Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hot swimsuit sale!

I totally love the swimsuit sale at Sports Warehouse! I got two pairs of two-piece Arena swimsuits for the very low price of five hundred bucks! Finding a bikini in my size was quite a chore. I had to try on several! I stayed away from small (to prevent embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions!) and found out that I am a medium-sized girl. I also threw in a new pair of flip flops to replace my ratty old tsinelas. All I need now is a small bottle of sunblock lotion and a pair of board shorts and I am again ready to hit the beach! I hope I'll be in tip top shape for my friend's birthday in Batangas this weekend!


Posted weeks later; me in my "boyfriend-friendly" new swimwear! Here, talking to said boyfriend about a new PC upgrade that he wanted to purchase... haha!