Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Cam!


My boyfriend has decided to get my my Christmas present early this year, and after what seemed like forever I finally got a camera! Its a Kodak Easy Share C14 with an 8.2 megapixel resolution! I can't wait to use it on events and post my pictures on Geek Sugar's Cool Capture, Flickr or Picasa... I am not a very good photographer (yet) but I am planning to be one! Right after blogging this I am definitely Google-ing stuff about digital photography!

I've never had a digital camera before and I don't think my camera phone counts, that's why I've never known how to use one extensively. Even so, this camera is supposed to be special because it has an easy share button and a software that's upload-friendly - that is, one can easily upload pictures and videos from this camera to You Tube or Facebook. I haven't tried that, though, but of course, I can't wait! Nice thing about this cam also is a built-in auto fix system which brightens up and/or sharpens dark photos. Here's my test shot!



The leftmost one is the original picture and the next one is the enhanced version, tweaked right in the cam.

This camera craze is not new; I've been dying to get one since this summer. Last night, I saw an ad on Digg for a 10.2 megapixel camera selling for 99.98 USD which I promptly showed my boyfriend. He was pretty "meh" about it. I even posted this on Facebook:

LOL! I never knew I was going to get a camera the very next day! Its not the one being advertised  which I saw on the internet, but this one is just as great! My boo is loves. ^_^